SAFETY ON THE JOBOur safety program and practices are intended to produce zero incidents, zero recordables and no lost time on every project, regardless of size.
These practices are designed to include:
- Complete commitment to safety from our management team, all the way up to the president.
- Thorough pre-job and daily pre-task planning.
- Employee participation.
- Recognition and rewards for performance.
- On-going safety training and education, including OSHA 30-hour training for project management team and a minimum of OSHA 10-hour training for all field personnel.
- Drug and alcohol testing.
- Accident/incident investigation and reporting.